Effective Date: 10/27/2023
1. WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
– **Information You Give Us.**
– Email address
– Postal address
– Other information you directly give us on our Site.
– **Information Automatically Collected.**
– We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer’s operating system type, browser type, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
– Operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
– Respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
– Send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
– Communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
– We may share personal information with your consent.
– We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets.
– We may share information to comply with laws.
– We may share information to protect the rights and property of Song Swap Showdown, our agents, customers, and others.
4. INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails.
5. CONTACT INFORMATION
Song Swap Showdown